EOTD: My Stereo Ain't Playing Love Songs

by - Friday, September 05, 2014

Happy Friday! Thought I'd post something darker than usual. Dark shadows in general aren't my cup of tea unless I use it as liner. I guess I'm not used to it because I don't really use them on my self- hell, I don't even put a dark shadow on my outer v! But because I somehow want to improve on it, I decided to just go with it and cross my fingers I don't mess up. Seriously though, black shadows are so hard to work with, specifically black matte shadows. They don't want to blend immediately and sometimes they don't even budge. I think with black shadows you really need to be patient and you need more time to really smoke it out. I didn't go full out smoke with my look but you can totally smoke it until just before your brow bone.

Products Used:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Urban Decay shadow in Freestyle (lid
Urban Decay shadow in Asphalt (2/3 of lid)
Urban Decay shadow in Blackout (outer corner + crease; outer lower lashline)
Urban Decay shadow in Kinky (brow bone highlight)
Urban Decay eye pencil in Perversion
Maybelline Volum' Express Hypercurl Cat Eyes

You May Also Like

0 comments