EOTD: No Expectations On Your Whereabouts

by - Saturday, September 06, 2014

OH look- color! If you weren't a fan of yesterday's dark look, maybe this will appeal to you more. I decided to go do a mash-up of a smokey eye and a somewhat pastel-y look. Initially, I just wanted a blue eye but I got too heavy handed with the darkest color so I decided to go all the way and smoke it out. Again, dark, smokey looks aren't my forte and I'm still in the process of figuring it all out. I really like how this look turned out because blue is such a good color to work with and it really popped in this look. Also, looking at the photos, I noticed a gap on my inner corner and yes, I should've at least put an inner corner highlight. Whoopsies!

Products Used:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
NYX Pigment in Bayou (mixed with MAC Fix+; inner third of the lid)
Kat Von D shadow in Speed Blue (middle lid)
Too Faced shadow in Smolder (outer third of the lid; crease; outer third of lower lashline)
Urban Decay shadow in W.O.S. (brow bone highlight)
Prestige eyeliner in Deepest Black
Maybelline Volum' Express Hypercurl Cat Eyes
Sasatinnie Falsies in 08 Fantasy (cut in half, applied to outer third of the upper lashline)

You May Also Like

0 comments