Five Product Face Vol. I: On the Go

by - Wednesday, March 04, 2015


One of my goals/resolutions this 2015 is to wear more makeup, or at least a little bit more than just lipstick. I've started this mini makeup routine since late January and it's simple and quick. I want to look a bit presentable and fresh yet not overly done.

For my base, I just go with the quickest duo ever: concealer + powder. Again, I don't want to look like I spent hours doing my makeup so all I do is conceal my dark circles and little spots here and there. I don't mind them peeking through, I just don't want them bare and out in the open that much. I like the idea of letting my skin breathe so I opt for powder as it's light and easy to use.

For the brows, I just tame them with my trusty (and muddy!) clear mascara. I already got a semi-full pair of brows so I can get away with not filling them in. I like them tame though hence the clear mascara.

For the eyes, all I do is curl them real good and add a waterproof, curl-holding mascara. I have short lashes so it always makes me happy and extra pretty when them lashes are curled and visible. I've been doing a lash routine that makes my lashes on point while still looking natural and people always ask me if I'm wearing lash extensions. Ahh, the power of a good curler and mascara.

For the lips, my go-to lipstick is still the same...and I'm running out! Thankfully I have a backup but I have a few tubes I can't wait to try out. I love MLBB lipsticks because I can just slap it on without a f-  and I'd still look good.

Products Used:



You May Also Like

0 comments