Inside the Benefit Gift Bag (GirlStuff Included!)

by - Tuesday, December 15, 2015

I died and went to Benefit heaven, you guys.

This is a continuation (sort of) of the previous post. The previous post covered the event itself, so go check that out. Today, I decided to do an unboxing of the gift bag because it's a pity not to. A little disclaimer: not bragging about the things I got. I'm just really happy of what's inside because it's pretty friggin awesome. Also, I would've included this in the previous post but that one's long enough already haha.

Ready to know what's inside?

Wait, can we just talk about the bag itself? So stinking cute! It feels durable too so I can use it to store stuff or just keep it and make it a shelf display. Either way, I'm not throwing this one out.

Okay, back to the unboxing. :))
TADA! SO. MUCH. GOOD. STUFF. GOING. ON. O.M.G.

It's Potent! Eye Cream (3g)
"Your eyes can't keep a secret...they're the first to show signs of age & stress. It's potent! eye cream fades dark circles & helps smooth fine lines for brighter, younger-looking eyes. Contains a peptide complex known to help restore elasticity & firmness, a blend of hydrating botanical extracts and loquat extract, known to help protect the skin from free radical damage."

This is probably the product I'm most excited to try. A product that fade dark circles?  YES, PLEASE, THANK YOU VERY MUCH. I'll use this once I use up my Shiseido White Lucent Eye Cream (also for dark circles) and I'm so darn excited.

Fake Up in 01 Light (0.5g)
"Cover-up goes incognito! This hydrating crease-control concealer - with Vitamin E & apple seed extract - hides dark circles & diffuses fine lines for a silky smooth, ultra-natural look. Available in three shades, it’s proven to keep skin hydrated for 6 hours!"

I probably can't use this as a concealer per se as it's the lightest shade and I think I'm a medium BUT that doesn't mean that's the end of it. I'm thinking of experimenting with it by using it as a highlighter. Yes? No? Maybe? We'll see. ;)

Roller Lash (3g)
"It’s a roller for lashes! The eye-opening Hook ‘n’ Roll™ brush grabs, separates, lifts and curls…while the instant curve-setting formula holds for 12 hours."

Ah yes, another best-selling mascara is included in the gift bag! I've seen mixed Reviews on this product and I can't wait to test it out myself.

If Easy Was A Crime, She Was Guilty
"It’s REAL easy…to get bigger, sexier eyes and long lashes beyond belief with our special sampler set! It contains our bestselling lengthening mascara, new lash-hugging gel liner pen AND waterproof eye makeup remover."

YAAAASSSS!!! When you see a box of deluxe samples of their bestselling makeup items, you squeal like a little girl who just saw Santa Claus climb down the chimney. In this set is a 0.10g They're Real! Push-Up Liner, a 3g They're Real! Mascara, and a 7.5ml tube of They're Real! Remover. This itself gave me so much life, ahhh!!

Btw, I thought this set was the Real Tempting Threesome but apparently that set has a full size Push-Up liner and the other two items are fun-sized. Still a good gift if you ask me.

Brow Wax
This was given separately but I thought I'd throw it in the mix anyway. We all got a free brow wax session! I tried the Brow Wax in Singapore back in 2011 and I'm so happy I get to experience it again here in my home turf! I didn't claim it during the event as I just had my brows threaded two weeks prior the event but I'll definitely use this once I'm back from my holiday. Threading would have to take a backseat for a while but it's super worth it. Yay!

So aside from the Benefit gift bag, we were given a GirlStuff nail polish too!

Well of course it's the GirlStuff x AskMeWhats shade! It's part of the Elite Summer Collection and it's such a gorgeous orchid pink polish. I like how it's not a bright, pastel pink as I won't be able to enjoy such color on my nails. This shade is more of a grown up pink who likes to have fun every now and then. You can read more about it here.

And that's it! Hope I entertained you with this unboxing-ish post. Thank you so much to Ms. Nikki of AskMeWhats, Benefit Cosmetics PH, and GirlStuff. I'm a happy bunny!

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I liked the eye cream. The polish is great. Huzzah for 2 mascaras. Nothing special lang naman ang Roller Lash pero I like the separation it gave. Only thing I outright didn't like was the push up liner. Dry and soooo hard to apply. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES to the eye cream! Love how hydrating it is. Still haven't tried the makeup bits so it's a bummer to hear about the liner! Was looking forward to using it pa naman haha!

    ReplyDelete