Rouge Play: 2/28

by - Monday, February 28, 2022

 

The peachy lip is back.

Happy last day of February!

I was supposed to post another unconventional lip look today but fine, I'll give you all a break today haha! Today we have a pretty wearable look, one whose color is definitely up my alley and hopefully, yours too.

Not gonna lie, I really thought today's lip will look just like the Ocean+Zola combo but upon looking at them side by side, today's lip looks a bit brighter in tone and leans more on the pink side than orange. I pretty much combined two lippies that has the same color and tone as Ocean and Zola so I guess the end result will look like the first one more or less. What can I say, this kind of color is currently my cup of tea.


As usual, I started by applying my fave lip primer, Blur Balm.

As my base, I used Detail Cosmetics' Liquid Lipstick in Loth, a matte caramel brown. On its own, Loth is gorgeous as an everyday shade but its finish isn't the most comfortable. To add some slip to it, I topped Loth with the Colourpop Creme Lipstick in Going North (aka the lippie I used on my 28th birthday!). Going North is a creamy brick red brown that I know will give Loth a little bit more pop. Lastly, I topped it off with my fave glossy balm, Detail Cosmetics' Jelly Lips. And that's pretty much it!

This color is something that I'm currently loving at the moment, this nude-coraly-peachy-toned lip that's just brightening and flattering and easy to wear.

Next week I'm back with a quirky look! Get excited! x  

You May Also Like

0 comments