Nail of the Week: Klik French Manicure in Au Revoir

by - Thursday, February 24, 2022


 Everyday gray. 

I shared a haul back in October and that included a few nail polishes from local brands, OMG and Klik. I've already featured a few OMG polishes here in the blog but Klik is a new one to me. Their polishes are smaller and cheaper and some of the shades (especially the French Manicure line) are similar to the OMG polishes, which makes me think that Klik may be OMG's sister brand.

Anyway, for today's polish, I chose Au Revoir, a light milky gray polish. At first, I thought that this shade is something I won't like, mainly because I'm not a fan of almost white/white polishes. But when I applied it, it's a shade I can get behind. You know how some really light polishes just don't look flattering against your skintone? Well, this one is just flattering on all skintones, dare I say. At first look, it may just look like a plain light gray but the more I look at it, it might have some cool lavender undertone in it. It actually reminds me of the essence cosmetics polish in Serendipity, this light lavender gray polish that I absolutely love. 

Formula-wise, it goes on pretty smoothly upon application. However, rolling it around/shaking it a couple of times is a must before application because something in it tends to settle at the bottom. It also tends to be thicker/gloopier from time to time so I had to give it a little shake just to thin it out again. 

Surprisingly, this polish has decent opacity, at least for an affordable polish. I'd say it's in between medium and opaque so two coats (or even three for good measure) will give you a good coverage. Drying time also doesn't take ages, which is a plus.

Overall, not bad for a 20-peso polish! Can't wait to wear the other ones I got!

You May Also Like

0 comments