Rouge Play: V Day

by - Monday, February 14, 2022

 


Shimmery pop.

Okay, first things first: Happy Valentine's Day! Dunno how you're all celebrating this day but I hope you have a good one! Oh, and don't worry, I'm gonna keep this post short and sweet. :)

I wanted something bright and popping for today's look but I also didn't want to go the red lip route. I wanted a red AND a pink and that's when I remembered the perfect lippie for this: Rimmel's Stay Satin Liquid Lipstick in Rad. I absolutely love this color because it's the perfect in-between shade. So yep, that's my base!


I didn't want to leave it plain and simple so I thought of adding some shimmer at the center of my lips! After rummaging through my stash, I found the perfect topper: Colourette's Shimmertint in Yellow Diamond, a gorgeous yellow-toned liquid highlighter. I concentrated most of it in the middle to achieve a spotlight effect and I love it! And lastly, I thought I'd throw in a pink stud in the middle just to be extra. Because, why not?

And that's this year's V Day look! Bright, bold, shimmery- perfect for today. 

You May Also Like

0 comments