Stellar Micellar: Bioré Micellar Cleansing Water

by - Wednesday, February 16, 2022

 


    My current remover.

You all already know how much I love Bioré products so here I am reviewing another one! When it comes to removing my makeup, I love reaching for the Aqua Jelly Makeup Remover but that's more of a deep clean cleanser, one I use to fully removing all traces of makeup. For makeup removing on the spot, this one right here is my go-to.


This is the Bioré Micellar Cleansing Water, a "lightweight and refreshing wipe-off makeup remover that lifts off makeup and dirt effectively". It is made with Natural Mineral Water from the Japanese Alps that is also enhanced with Watery Micellar Technology. This makeup remover promises no sticky after feel and leaves your skin feeling clean and hydrated. This is suitable for dry to normal skin types.

Biore has different micellar waters but I believe this one is the Moist Up variant. (ICYMI: I also reviewed the Oil Control variant here!) 

A mix of swatches: concealer/ multi-use tints/ lip pencil/ lip gloss/ gel eyeliner/ matte liquid lip/ waterproof mascara/ & eye pencil.


What I love about this makeup remover is its effectiveness in removing makeup. I've tried other micellar waters before and most of them can't even budge my matte liquid lip, eyeliner, or waterproof mascara. This one, though, can remove all sorts of makeup products on my face in a jiffy. Some products are harder to remove sure but the Bioré Micellar Water still manages to get them off without me tugging or rubbing too much.

Another plus for me is that this product doesn't sting at all, especially on the eye area. We've all had that experience where we're removing our eye makeup and for some reason, the product we're using is so stingy and painful on the eyes. Well, not with this one! This makeup remover is super gentle on the skin and eyes, it's like using water- well, a super charged, special type of water.


I like that this makeup remover leaves my skin fresh and soft and hydrated. It's not drying at all. I do notice a very thin film of oil on the skin but it's not something irritating or uncomfortable. In fact, I kind of forget about it after a while. And yes, the no sticky after feel claim is true!

Overall, this product is must-have, at least for me. I love how it quickly removes my makeup without making my skin feel dry and stingy. It's such a handy product to have in my stash, that's for sure! Oh Bioré, you never disappoint!

You May Also Like

0 comments