My Little Present (To Myself): Anne Clutz Ultimate Beginner Brush Set

by - Monday, December 05, 2022

 


Ho ho ho.

Okay, so I knew I was going to buy my early Christmas gift to myself during the 11.11 sale, I just couldn't decide what to get. I knew I wanted a new set of makeup brushes but there are just so much to choose from! Should I buy from Real Techniques, OVW, Kind Beauty? 

Not gonna lie, I was *this close* to checking out the Real Techniques Travel Fantasy Mini Brush Set but I didn't, mainly because I don't know how to feel about really small brushes. At the end of the day, I'd still pick The Wanderer Brush Kit over the travel sized one because I'm a long-handle kinda brush girl. Too bad that set was out of stock that time.

Sometime around the afternoon of 11.11, I finally got to checkout my makeup brush set. It's one I've been eyeing for a while now and thankfully, they restocked just in time for 11.11! Say hello to my early Christmas gift, the Anne Clutz Ultimate Beginner Brush Set!


I've featured two Anne Clutz brushes from this set so I think it's a no-brainer that I was eventually gonna pick up the whole thing. This set includes 10 brushes: 6 face brushes (powder, blush, contour, fan, concealer, and angled kabuki) and 4 eye brushes (shadow, big blending, small blending, and angled). 


This set is perfect for anyone, whether you want to expand your brush collection or you're just starting one. Two things I like about these brushes: their pearlized handles are just the right length and their synthetic bristles are soft and not scratchy and can be used for both powder and liquid/cream products! Oh, I cannot wait to use them all!


This set also comes in a transparent jelly bag that you can use to contain the brushes or to use as a makeup or skincare bag. I personally don't know what to do with mine since I just purchased a new makeup bag and a brush container. Maybe storage for something else, like socks or wires?


I'm not going to review this brush set as a whole, mainly because I'll be reviewing the brushes individually, except the contour and big blending brush which I've already reviewed last month. This post is to mainly show you guys what I got for myself haha! Take this as a sign to get yourself a gift for Christmas! 'Tis the season! ;)


You May Also Like

0 comments