HD Class Day Five

by - Monday, June 20, 2011

  Today was all about cat/winged eyeliner and red lips. The winged eyeliner look is a very classy makeup look, something that can stand alone and stand out. Paired with a ruby red lip, it will give a person a clean, sophisticated look.

  Ms. Stef told us what we needed to know on doing the wing. Doing one wing is a very easy thing to do, doing the other and making it even is the challenging part.


Before:

After:

  The winged eyeliner on the left is the correct one. Ms. Stef just demonstrated how the liners will look like if the starting points are different, hence the uneven liners. Also, that very dark beauty mark was done on purpose. Way before, women put beauty marks to mark their imperfections like pimples or acne. Pretty clever huh?

  My model for today was....the demo model! Not that lucky though, since I had to remove everything. Haha!

Before:

After (Classic Cat Eye Makeup):
  The brown shadow I used on the crease was the same Nyx brown eyeshadow I used in my mature woman makeup model. I love that brown! It's so versatile and lovely. <3

After (Winged Eyeliner with Brown-Black Smokey Eye):
LOL the liner looks so curly there ^.

  Today was the earliest we finished, probably because we started early too. Before going home, I went to SM Megamall to buy the bridal hat I'll use on Thursday for my portfolio and photo shoot. 3 days more! x


You May Also Like

0 comments