Mini Nail Polish Haul

by - Sunday, June 19, 2011



  Went to Etude House in SM Megamall today. But the certain nail polish I was looking for was out of stock, so I decided to check the Etude House stall inside the department store where I got these. 


  I was a bit disappointed when the black crack nail polish was unavailable but when I saw the blue one, I immediately grabbed it. Better than none! It's originally 198php but because it's on sale, it became 158.40php

  The next nail polish I got was just a plain matte black polish. I've been looking for matte polishes and I'm so glad I found one today. It was (I think) 98php but it was reduced to 78.40php.

  The next two polishes are the cheapest I got- from 48php to 38.40php. I got these just so I can have a base color when I use my crackle polish, but I really like the pink though.

  Etude House's sale will only be until June 21. x


You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Thank you for your great work and… this Blog is a really pleasant surprise! Keep up the good work!
    helmet stickers

    ReplyDelete