Potter Shirts

by - Wednesday, July 13, 2011


  I'm so excited to watch the last installment of Harry Potter: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part Two. The last movie (no, I'm still not ready to let go). So I figured since it's the last movie, I should see it wearing a Potter shirt like I did last November. Since I wasn't able to find a Potter shirt in Whatever!'s racks, I decided to check in SM Marikina's department stores since I know SM carries Potter shirts. So finally, I went there with my mom to check the shirts. The shirts were overwhelming! There were different designs in different tee colors. There were statement shirts with different spells, Gryffindor shirts, Slytherin shirts, shirts with Lord Voldemort's eyes, a warning from the Ministry of Magic, shirts with Snape design on it, a Quibbler-looking design, and more. I had a hard time picking but finally, I chose two white shirts.


The first shirt I got is the shirt I consider as a pro-Death Eater shirt. I like this because it has skulls in it and it reminds me of Draco Malfoy whenever he talked to Hermione. It's so anti and so rebellious. I imagine myself wearing this shirt feeling like I'm a pureblood wizard and the whole muggle race disgusts me. In short, when I'm in a Malfoy mood. Haha!


  The second shirt is the pro shirt. I chose this shirt because I belong to this house! I just love Gryffindor so much, I had to really get this shirt. When I tried this shirt on, I felt like wearing a shirt as a uniform. And it made me really excited. I think I'll be wearing this when I watch Deathly Hallows. Yep, I'll be wearing this.


  Oh and look, there's Gryffindor at the back too!


  Each shirt costs 299.75php which I think is okay since the shirts are very comfortable to wear. Can't wait to wear these soon! x


You May Also Like

1 comments