Last Friday

by - Sunday, August 28, 2011

  ...was tiring! It was our hairstyling graduation and as always, everything was a whirlwind. I arrived in school at around 9 am and we started at around 10 am. To be honest, this graduation is the most tiring compared to my past graduations (airbrush and beauty & fashion). I'm so sorry if I wasn't able to post things about my hairstyling class. Every day of this past week was exhausting so all I want to do when I get home is eat dinner and sleep. So now, I'll post a few photos of my third (and last!) graduation in HD Makeup Studio & Academy.

  
   The first look we did was, of course, bridal. I was honestly disappointed with what I did. I practiced the look with my doll head the night before so I was devastated when things were altered. But I was kind of relieved when Sir Jeave said that my model looked good. He even told me to get a faux bouquet of flowers to go with the look. So that means I did okay right?

  Here I am working on my model's hair. Her name is Girlie by the way. Sorry for looking so haggard! Haha!
  With the dress and almost done hair.
  For the second look, I tried to make a French twist on the front and for added effects, I used airbrush and a metallic copper airbrush liquid. When our shoot started, Sir Jeave showed me the shots and it looked dramatic. Efforts were not wasted! And can you believe that the only palette I used in both bridal and fashion looks is Urban Decay's Naked palette? I just love that palette so much. Perfect for neutral/bridal looks and evening looks. As for the lipstick, I tried to play around. I used OCC's red Lip Tar and a black lipstick. I love combining two colors on the lips. Makes everything look interesting and unusual. For the final photos, just wait. But I still don't know if I'll post it here or in the new blog that'll be my website/portfolio. :)

  With Ate Andrea. She's probably my closest here in this class. She's a permanent resident in Singapore and she studied personal makeup course in Singapore, the same school I'll attend soon! Wee!
  Me and Dexter (but we all prefer to call him Fen). We were classmates in the Beauty & Fashion Makeup Course. It was so nice to see him again! Kaloka!

  And of course, here's a group shot!
  My last graduation, for me,was a blast. I swear I'll miss this. It was fun meeting new people, doing what I like to do for the rest of my life, being able to share my passion to others. Can't wait to work! :)

PS. I AM NOW A CERTIFIED/LEGIT HAIR AND MAKEUP ARTIST!


You May Also Like

0 comments