Lost Files: Hong Kong Day One Part Two

by - Sunday, January 08, 2012

More Hong Kong day 1 photos. Aaahhh!!!

 Continuation of photos from Madame Tussauds.
I love Madame Tussauds! It was an amazing sight seeing all these wax figures, from celebrities to athletes to politicians to artists. It's also nice that you can use props that were provided in some stations (like in Marilyn Monroe's and Madonna's).

Random photos after Madame Tussauds.
Grabbed some yummy snacks in Starbucks before roaming around again.
  That was how we spent our first day. Oh, we also went shopping as well. Went to Esprit and went to HMV iSquare to check of they have All Time Low's Straight to DVD cd but we ended up going to the one in Elements. So happy. :) Oh and here's our hotel room. I slept on the bed that's beside the window and I can see city lights and I loved it when I saw the sun rise in the morning.
 Check out tomorrow's entry since I'll post photos from our Macau trip- which happened the next day! Woo!

PS. The shirt I wore here was the one I bought in the merch booth in Wave House, Sentosa where All Time Low performed last October 2011

You May Also Like

0 comments