Soap & Glory: Flake Away

by - Thursday, August 02, 2012

In beauty/skin products, I've got two weaknesses: anything with "beads" in it and cute, girly packaging. No wonder this product caught my attention.

  I got this in Sephora in Singapore. Sephora may be considered as the makeup heaven but it's also a very overwhelming place. You'll see everything from makeup to hair products to fragrances to skin care. So can you believe I saw this stacked in a table near the cashier? I'm so glad I saw this.

As I've stated earlier, I love anything with beads in it. I feel like my skin is cleaner when I use products like that. I also like the feeling of scrubbing. The more beads a product has, the better. What I love about Flake Away is that it has a lot of those. It's really meant to be used to scrub away dead skin, making your skin feel softer and smoother. After rinsing, my skin felt like I had lotion on. Ahh, so smooth and clean!
Another plus is the smell. I love how sweet and peachy it smells. It's seriously addicting.

  I use this body scrub at least once a week. I think that's enough to remove all dead skin and let new skin grow. As for the price, I think I got this for about 7 or 8 SGD. Affordable right? I'm a big fan of Soap & Glory, so I wouldn't mind repurchasing another if I run out. ^^

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. We love Soap&Glory products. You should definetely try the Breakfast Scrub. It´s fab!
    xoxo
    M&G from http://beautyandfashiondiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete