Animal Hats and Flats

by - Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Heya! Sorry if I've been MIA these past few days. My parents and I went to Baguio last Wednesday and came back two days ago. I loved how I was net-less for almost 5 days so I was able to relax and bond with my parents and relatives and not just with my iPad. Baguio was good, the opposite of hot Cainta. There were a lot of people of course, since it was vacation and Holy Week. But I still enjoyed our stay.

Here are the four non-edible items I bought in Baguio. Apparently most of the things I spent my money on was food. :))) 

One of the most worn accessories of everyone there (tourists and locals) are hats, especially animal hats. I first saw people wearing these in Burnham Park and I thought they were adorable so I got my own hats. The first hat I bought was North. I still can't decide whether it's a wolf or a Siberian husky, but in the meantime I call it a direwolf. Named it North because of Game of Thrones (you know, House Stark?). The second hat was a must buy for me because I have a soft spot for pandas. I named it Pan so it matches my other panda stuff toy, Coco. So if you combine them, it's Pan + Coco....and I think you know where this is going. ;)
When we went to SM City Baguio, they were having a weekend sale. I was able to buy two pairs of Solemates flats for only 399php, which was a steal because if you buy only one you have to pay 299php. There were a lot of styles available but I settled on black flats because they go with everything I wear. First pair I grabbed was the mustache flats because it goes well with my mustache ring that I wear everyday since I got it. The next pair was black flats with white leopard prints. Aren't these adorable?

So yeah, there's my little loot. Everything else was food. I think I might make a food post soon. :D


You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some hens will even begin crowing. It's also known as the Japanese crane. You can find more details on FAQ on the site animalheadgear.com.

    ReplyDelete