Throwback Thursday: 18th Birthday Dinner

by - Thursday, May 16, 2013

So that's me and my family on my 18th birthday. I've always wanted to celebrate my 18th birthday differently. I never wanted a big party, particularly a debutante party. I never wanted to look like Cinderella or Snow White or a Disney princess. I never wanted 18 roses or candles or all that. I wanted something different. And I got it. I went to Singapore.

It was perfect. I had plane food for breakfast, got a bunch of cosmetics from my sister, went to Boon Tong Kee for dinner. Oh, I love Boon Tong Kee! Totes legit Singapore food. Looking at the food on that picture just made me miss it more. But yeah. I was really happy I got to spend my 18th that way. With my family, with good food, and with the knowledge that my makeup class starts the next day.

PS. You know what, there's one Disney Princess I adore so much. Merida. :)

You May Also Like

0 comments