EOTD: Take Your Time, Play With Me

by - Friday, May 24, 2013

  I am sooo happy to post a makeup look after a loooooooooooooong time! I've decided that instead of posting  LOTDs, I'm switching to EOTDs because 1). they're easier to do, 2). I don't have to apply face makeup, 3). I can experiment more on eye makeup, 4). I don't have to worry about the zit that suddenly pops out of nowhere because I only have to do eye makeup! I might do LOTDs again, especially if I'm recreating a look, but as of now, I'm just focusing on EOTDs.


How I did it:
1. I first used a violet pencil as a base. I roughly lined my lid and smudged the pencil with my finger. Make sure you use a creamy violet pencil, something that doesn't dry quickly. The pencil I used here is The Body Shop's Glowing Amethyst.

2. I applied Rockstar on my lid. I blended it a little bit on my crease as well.

3. Using an angled blending brush, I applied Blackout on the outer corner/ outer lid then feathered/blended it lightly on my crease, blending with Rockstar. Blend, blend, blend!

4. Using a black eyeliner (I used MAC Smolder), I roughly lined my lower lashline then blended the pencil with a brush loaded with Rockstar.

5. I applied Virgin as brow bone and inner corner highlight.

6. Instead of using Smolder to line my eyes, I opted to use a gel liner and a bent eyeliner brush to line my eyes. I decided to flick the liner as well.

7. I lined my waterline with Smolder as well.

8. I applied mascara and skipped the lashes, and I'm done!

Tidbit: Got the title of this post from The Pretty Reckless' song, "Hit Me Like A Man". ;)


You May Also Like

0 comments