Nail of the Week: essence Re-Mix Your Style Nail Polish in 01 Stairway to Heaven

by - Monday, December 08, 2014

Hi everyone! Gonna make this entry nice and quick.

If there's one thing I wasn't able to outgrow, it's nail biting. I started biting my nails when I was seven and 14 years later, I still am, it's embarrassing. So to prevent myself from biting them, I wear polish. Unfortunately, I went polish-free for three weeks hence my short nails. I was finally able to paint them yesterday and here's my polish of choice.

I love wearing polishes that are dark enough to look like black polish. This polish is exactly that. Stairway to Heaven is somehow a muted navy blue color and when you do two coats, it's dark and doesn't look blue at all- you'll see the blue color under a really bright light. I really love the color because it lets me have two things I love: dark polish and color. If you're like me who's tired of black polishes, try something like this. Also, this color looks so good as a base, don't you think? I'm thinking of applying glitter polish on top of it. Whaddyathink? :)

PS. To my Filipino readers, stay warm and safe!

You May Also Like

0 comments