Gift Haul

by - Thursday, April 23, 2015

So. I'm back. Sorry if I've been MIA for two weeks, guess I'm still in vacation mode. :P I spent four days in Cebu before flying to Singapore with my sister and her family. So yay, I'm back in SG! I swear I've been wanting to write something here for days  I just get lazy when I'm about to do it. Anyway, I'll be try my best to update as regularly as I can. No promises, though.

For today's post, I'll be sharing a gift haul, aka my sister's Christmas gift. I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED OMG. More stuff to play with!! Seriously, I die.

Let's start things off with some lippies, shall we? I have two Maybelline Color Sensational lipsticks, 435 Plum Perfect and 645 Red Revival. Both are reds, but Plum Perfect has a purple undertone and is deeper than Red Revival which is such a lovely true red shade. The third lippie I have is R512 Berry Allure, part of the L'Oreal Color Riche line. Mine's a Pearl finish and I believe it also has a matte version. Again, Berry Allure is a red-based lipstick, I dunno what's gotten into me, but I'm totally digging deep reds!

I also got new nail polishes! I already have the NARS Pierre Hardy Sharplines nail polish duo and now I have Vertebra! Vertebra is the complete opposite of Sharplines: it's lighter and definitely gives subtle pop of color on the nails. Not gonna lie, I'm so excited to wear Vertebra Right! Such a gorgeous brown shade.

One hair product I got is the L'Oreal EverCreme Deep Nourishing Mask. Hell yes, I need this, thankyouverymuch. The mask is sulfate-free and it smells like yummy pastry cream filling. :)) Nourish my hair back to life, will you?

Okay, so this is probably the most exciting bit in this post. Eyeshadows. Hellzzzz Yezzz. I got a single pan shadow, the NARS Cinematic Eyeshadow in Cambodia, pasrt of the Guy Bourdin collection. I know people either loved, hated, or ditched this collection but my sister and I both liked this collection and its concept. My sister actually has the blush palette which is amazeballs. I have Cambodia, a shimmery copper-red. What the hell is going on with me and anything red??? Anyway, it's a gorgeous color and I can't wait to try it out. Lastly, the highlight of this haul: the Stila In The Know palette. HOLY COW. I can't believe I have this palette. An all matte palette. It's just one of those palettes I know I'll use for almost everything. The shade that drew me in was Fire, a gorgeous matte brick shade. I'm also digging Clay and Rain. Ugh, have to use this palette ASAP!

Such pretty little things...do I really have to open them?? Kidding. But for real though....

You May Also Like

0 comments