Who's up for a Nail Haul?

by - Monday, January 25, 2016

I know I am. ;)

Apologies for being able to update just now. Lots of things happened during my almost month-long break that I feel like my vacation needed its own vacation haha. But no worries, I'm back and Shash Stash will be updated week after week.


You guys, did you really think I'd let January end without a nail haul?! Nail hauls are life. I'm aware that I do these often and that you think I'm probably drowning from all the nail polishes I've been buying (you're probably right) but polish shopping is my stress reliever and it gives me so much joy when I add a nail polish I don't have so far in my collection. NOTWs are coming so you better be ready. (Well, technically they're coming back once my nails are long enough. Curse you, nail biting! I don't think I'll ever learn to outgrow you. :< )

Anyway, here are my recent purchases!

essence The Gel Nail Polish Base Coat
-Not gonna lie, I bought this mainly because I needed a base coat while I was in SG. This was the only one that was easily available and the cheapest I could find. Still testing this one!

essence The Gel Nail Polish #31 Electriiiiiic
-The first nail polish in this line that I tried. My toes needed to be presentable and I feel like this blue shade made them presentable and happy. It's such a fun shade of blue, don't you think?

essence The Gel Nail Polish #20 Beautiful Lies
- Another happy-ish color. I don't normally reach for this kind of purple shade but this one seemed fun but muted at the same time. Seems like the polish I'd reach for in summer, tbh.

essence The Gel Nail Polish #14 Do You Speak Love?
-This polish was the very first one I fell in love with. It's the kind of red that you can probably find easily anywhere but I don't know, this one spoke to me. Can't wait to try this one and share it here. Looks like a good polish to use for V Day.

essence The Gel Nail Polish #37 Serendipity
-I was happy with the three shades I already have but finding this shade was a happy accident. I had no intention of purchasing a polish when I walked inside the Watsons in Bugis Junction but this shade tho! How can I not buy it but I'm into nude-ish shades? The shade definitely sets this polish apart from the other polishes as it's such a gorgeous muted light gray with a very noticeable lilac undertone. It's gorgeous! Like, get in my nails already!!

essence Quick Dry Top Coat
-The quick dry top coats I've tried before were huge disappointments (well, the other one has a chance of redemption...brb) and thankfully, this isn't. This bottle is a back up bottle because I already had one in SG and I thought I should bring home one as well. Lemme tell you now: this works!

Sephora Nail Lacquer in Tropical Bird
-This shade...where do I begin? One, I don't have this shade in my stash. Two, it's very interesting, just like #37 Serendipity. It's this hazy green/blue color with glitter/shimmer added in the mix. Not bad, Sephora, not bad.

Daiso Fashion Nail Seal #247 & #249
-I've noticed that Daiso's upping their nail game and I am freaking loving it. Their nail seals look pretty interesting and the designs they have are A+. Now I'm regretting not buying a couple of their Japanese design nail wraps. Huhu. :(

Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
-WOOHOO I joined the Seche Vite bandwagon! I've always wanted one for the longest time so when I saw that it was discounted in Sasa, I immediately purchased one. I don't want to take it out of the box haha! I'll finally know what the hype is all about and of course, I'll share all the deets here. 

And that's pretty much it! Now all I have to do is pray for my nails to grow longer and fast! Also, I need to stop biting them. Dang, I should've bought that anti-nail biting polish! x

You May Also Like

0 comments