Lovisa Purchases

by - Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Such pretty things!

There may be a lot of people in Singapore during the holiday season but all the sales make up for all the craziness. I gotta say, I was able to purchase some interesting things I wouldn't normally buy full price and I freaking love it.

I went to a Lovisa shop for the first time back in December, thanks to the huge SALE! sign outside the store. I was greeted by shelves and rotating columns of accessories: earrings, rings, bracelets, necklaces, faux septum rings, flash tattoos, the works. Everything was so darn affordable...well, except for the items that weren't on sale. 

Lovisa is an Australian brand, I believe, and from the shop's front you'll know right away that they aren't just another accessory store. Every item they have are so chic, very appropriate to my age bracket. They accessories aren't tacky, in my opinion, and I love that they offer every accessory you're looking for.

Anyway, I went to the same Lovisa branch twice (in NEX, fyi) and here are the things I purchased!
I got two items the first time: pack of earrings with 12 pairs and a pack of ear cuffs(!). To be honest, I'm really excited to wear the hell out of the cuffs. Aren't they so chic? These are the ones you just pinch to attach so you can mix and match these with ease. I think the cuffs complement the earrings I purchased. I went with this set of earrings because I wanted something I could easily wear with anything and this pack can be worn with everything in my closet. Originally, the set of earrings was S$20 but I just got it for S$7, and the cuffs were S$4 from S$11.

Okay, I didn't have to go back to the shop but I needed to because of an errand. You see, my mom wanted me to buy this ring she saw because she thought of giving it to a friend. So of course I went back...and saw Lovisa having a 3 for S$15 sale.

So right, item 1 is mom's ring. Item 2 is another pack of earrings. It's 12 pairs again but it's more colorful and the pieces are smaller than the first pack. The earrings I currently have are all either black or silver so I thought of throwing some colorful pieces in the mix. Don't tell anyone, but the skull pair is my favorite. ;) The second purchase are these rings. I'm into crescent rings and these are just rad. I don't know if they're mood rings because of the chart that's attached to the tag but I'm too in love to care. Oh, the pack of earrings were S$7 from S$22, the rings were S$4 (not sure how much it was originally), and mom's ring was also S$4. I saved S$3! Yay!

Overall, I'm very pleased with my purchases. The only issue I have with the earrings is that they all come with stoppers or bullet locks instead of butterfly locks which I definitely more prefer. But I could just use the ones I have so really, it's not a big deal. Now, when's their next sale?


You May Also Like

0 comments