Nail of the Week: Etude House Nail Art in AD 12

by - Friday, September 30, 2016


Star stickies galore for today!


While rummaging through my nail stash, I stumbled upon some Etude House nail art stickers I purchased years ago. Back then, I was one who didn't like using things because they're "too pretty" so I pretty much end up with a number of unopened stuff. I'm currently trying to not be like that anymore so I really push myself to look past the prettiness to be able to actually use and enjoy products, including these nail art stickers.


Here I got the Nail Art pack in AD 12. It has an assortment of stars, flowers, and branch/leaf looking swirls, as well as some diamond-looking studs to adorn the center of the flowers and stars. They're all in black, proof that I really like all things black even in nail art. Haha! The studs adds some oomph and color to the designs, though, and they're not as bulky or 3D as real ones.


These stickers are quite thin and delicate but they're not as flimsy as I thought they would be. They hold their shape quite well when you pick up and rearrange them. The tricky thing, though, is that the stick is really quite something. It's awesome for when you're placing the stickers on your nails because it guarantees no moving and such but when it sticks to other surfaces? That's the problem. The stickers become quite hard to remove and when you force them, they will be torn in half. I had this problem while doing my nails. I tore some stickers because I tried prying them off my fingers. Thankfully, this pack didn't have just 10 designs. They had few extras in case you tear some.

I used the stars for today's NOTW just because I wasn't feeling too floral-y. I was loving the cosmic feel and the fact that the star design look like tails lol. I like using them on my bare nails because you can really see the design against a negative space, plus I was lazy to paint my nails with a polish beforehand. Stickers are a nice way to jazz up your nails every now and then, on their own or on top of a polish. They're nice to mix and match too!

I think I still have two nail art packs on my stash with different designs so I'll use them asap and feature them here too. But for now, adios! x


You May Also Like

0 comments