Quick Post: Current Puchases

by - Monday, October 03, 2016


Last Friday's purchases.


Just sharing the items I got when I paid the department store a visit. After browsing the makeup section and grudgingly held myself from buying more makeup, I just settled for these three products, one of which is a repurchase and two that are skincare products.

I repurchased the Caronia Nail Hardener & Base Coat because I really need a new one. My essence base coat ran out and I smashed the bottle one day when I was cleaning and that left me with nothing to use on my nails. This Caronia base coat is hands down the best one that's available locally because it really helps in making my mani last and because it's also a nail hardener, it helps in making my nails a little less brittle. The nail hardening part is true because you can really feel that your nails are hard and solid and a little less bendy. 50php maybe a little pricey but it's 15ml already and that'll last you a long time.

The next two purchases are masks. If people nowadays are going gaga over face mask sheets and peeling masks, I'm all about those you apply on the face then wash out, you know like those clay masks you apply with your hands or a brush. I found two sachets came close to what I was looking for. One is the Vitalizing Green Tea Pack and the other is a two in one: Deep Cleansing Peeling Gel and Nutritious Vitamin Pack. Both are from Purederm and neither has whitening properties so yay for that! Both masks are the rinse off types and both are packed with vitamins. I can't wait to try them and I'll report back ASAP if these are good because they're really affordable: just 39.75 each! Bonus discount when I got them last Friday since the mall was having a sale so I ended up paying half the price of each. Score! Now lemme see how effective they are. :P

And that's pretty much it. As I've said, I'm really banning myself from purchasing makeup because I'll be going on a trip soon and that trip will pretty much consist of a ton of visits to makeup counters and stalls. So until then, all out makeup shopping is on hold. Teehee. Have a good day and thanks for dropping by! x

You May Also Like

0 comments