My First BeautyMNL Haul

by - Saturday, July 20, 2019


Haul time!

It all started with me just wanting to buy a bottle of yoga mat cleaner.

Have you ever had that moment when an idea just pops into your head and suddenly you're all over Google researching about it? Well, that moment happened to me last Wednesday, July 17th. I was pretty much just chilling when I suddenly thought about other ways of cleaning my exercise mat aside from hosing it down with water. How do I remove those germs? How do I disinfect it without damaging it? There were so much questions in my head I was Googling away without realizing it. Search after search, site after site, until, well, it became online shopping time.

So here we are.


BeautyMNL isn't a new site to me. I've been aware of its existence for years so I know it's a legit site. I don't always shop for cosmetics (or anything really) online most of the time but I like checking them out from time to time to see what's new and to discover brands that are exclusively online. BeautyMNL houses a lot of brands, both local and foreign, so I discovered a lot of interesting things. Since it also has a fitness section, I checked it out to see if they have yoga mat cleaners. And yay, they do! A number of cleaners popped up actually, and if I had the money, I'd buy them all. Thankfully, I had more control than money so I picked out the one that I thought was best to try out first. Done.

.....is it really done, though? BeautyMNL has this thing where if you sign up and if it's your first order, shipping is free. FREE SHIPPING? Yes, count me in! I thought, well I must take advantage of this. So I bulked up my order a little bit, clicked on checkout, and the next thing I knew, my order's here. It's here!!


My order arrived the day after I placed my order and that's freaking impressive, considering I don't technically live in Metro Manila. My order came in a lively pink bag, with my order receipt at the back.

Inside are the items I ordered, all sealed with tape. I found this funny in an endearing way because I do the same thing with all the bottles I pack every time I travel. It's my way of preventing any accidental spills, you know? So that was cute.

So my orders are: Namaspray Yoga Mat Spray by Spoiled by Oils, Liwanag All Around Disinfectant by Kalikhasan Eco-Friendly Solutions, and Citronella Burner Aroma by Favori. All items are from local brands which is awesome because supporting local businesses is great. As you can see, all are wellness/home items and what I currently want/need.


Aside from the yoga mat cleaner, I decided to purchase a disinfectant so I could try it as well on not just my yoga mat, but also on surfaces and on my gym equipment (like my weights and resistance bands). As for the citronella oil, I just want to keep mosquitoes at bay, especially when I workout outdoors (which I do 99% of the time). I don't want to get bitten by dengue-carrying mosquitoes, you know? So this is my way of preventing that from happening. 

I know this is a small haul but honestly, this is everything I need. I was really pleased with BeautyMNL, from the site, to the checkout, to the delivery. Very easy to use, and very fuss-free. Love that you can pay with PayPal (which I used with this haul) and COD. I also learned that their shipping fee isn't that steep, and also they have "beauty hubs" where you can personally pick your order up, saving you from paying the shipping fee. I might try that next time, heehee! 

I got some freebies too! Sweet!


You May Also Like

0 comments