What's In My Cart: A Beauty Wishlist

by - Wednesday, August 25, 2021


 Wishlist aka items to buy later.


I'm getting back into makeup again and with different brands releasing new and exciting products alongside their classics, I just keep adding them to cart- doesn't mean I click the checkout button every time though! My cart now also doubles as a wishlist so I thought I'd give you a peek on what's currently in it. And who knows, maybe I'll end up purchasing some of the products in this wishlist as a birthday treat to myself next month!


Okay, so I have quite a bit of products from Colourette since I'm quite a new-ish stan of the brand. As you know, I purchased 4 mini Colourtints last month (still haven't opened them- sorry!) so I'm still unsure whether I should more. BUT I'm only eyeing 4 more shades in the mini collection so maybe I should just go ahead and buy them? Anyway, those shades are Emma, a rosy brown nude; Jordyn, a latte brown; Zola, a terracotta,  and Ginger, an orange terracotta.

Another Colourette product I've been eyeing is the Shimmertint, their multi-use liquid highlighter. In my cart are the shades Crystal Prism, a champagne blush shade and Rose Quartz, a crystal pink. Crystal Prism is the kind of highlighter shade I usually go for and Rose Quartz is a shade I don't have yet in my stash.

Lastly, you all know I love me some matte lippies so of course the Easy Mattes are also in my wishlist. Out of the 8 shades, I'm eyeing these particular 3: Quickie, a cherry brown; Bop, a grapefruit pink; and 9 to 5, a deep nectarine. I already have the Blur Balm, why not pair it with an Easy Matte, am I right?



I only have two products from Detail that are in my list: their Sunset Dream palette, a palette that has the nicest sunset inspired shades that range from mattes, metallics, and satins; and the Metallics palette that contain 21 bold metallic shades that range from nudes to really colorful ones. The Sunset Dream palette is just my type of color palette so of course it's my cup of tea! For the Metallics palette, I think it'll be handy when I want to do a really sparkly eye or when I just need a bright pop of color. I'm also thinking of using this palette to do very sparkly liners!


GRWM Cosmetics is quite a new brand but I already want to try their Creamy Tints, partly because I want to compare them to the Colourtints. I'm actually eyeing their Bundle A, which contains Cheesecake, Mixed Berries, and Okinawa, then I'll probably add one more shade: 100% Sugar.


I also have a few Anne Clutz brushes in my wishlist, namely the Contour, Blush, and Tapered and Flat Blender brushes. These brushes can be individually bought and thankfully, they're quite affordable. I'll probably get these brushes on their next sale.



I've always wanted to try Issy & Co's face products, namely their Active Skin Tint in Hazel and the Weightless Loose Powder in Mattifying Finish. These products have pretty much good reviews so of course I put them in my wishlist. I probably won't rush to buy these products mainly because I still have some face products sitting in my stash.



Lastly is an acrylic brush holder. I've never been a fan of random cups turned into a brush holder- I can only imagine the dust particles landing on my brushes each day they're exposed. Brush rolls are okay but I really prefer my brushes standing than laying down. Thankfully, Shopee and Lazada have tons of brush holders that are acrylic AND with lids. Finally!! The simplest ones are quite affordable so I'll probably get myself one or two very soon. Yay!

  

And that's pretty much my current wishlist!  Now, which of these products will make a good birthday gift? :)

You May Also Like

0 comments