10 Beauty Brands on My Radar

by - Saturday, February 19, 2022

 




Brands to check out.

I probably shouldn't be scouting for more beauty products to try since my stash is still full but I can't help it that the beauty industry is booming at the moment! New beauty brands have been popping up my feed like crazy and well, I've all been checking them out, like makeup magpie that I am. 

Here are 10 local beauty brands that are currently on my radar. Why them? Well, most of them have one common denominator: lippies. I LOVE lippies and if your brand carries lippies, I mostly likely will check your brand out. I'm a simple gal: I see lippies, I click. :P Also, some of the brands on this list have something I'm also looking for: skincare. This list is a mix of everything and I can't wait to try their products one by one!


1. Bubbly Skin PH

- I stumbled across this brand when I was searching for sunblocks. I was pretty surprised to see that they also makeup products, like lippies, highlighters, and brow pencils!

Products I'm eyeing: Hello Sunshine Hydrogel Sunscreen, Rose & Aloe Rose Face And Body Mists, Melted Matte Tints in Teddy, Truffle, and Bubbly, Velvet Cream Tints in Aster, Casablanca, and Lily.


2. Dear Self Beauty

 -This brand isn't exactly new to me, I just haven't tried any of their products yet. DSB has always been in my radar and I can't wait to get my hands on some of their products!

Products I'm eyeing: Blurmattes in Renee, Rune, Oriana, and Bella, Dearmilk, Deardrop, and Clay Blush in Audrey


3. Chu Chü Beauty

-This is a pretty new brand and one that's becoming popular quite quickly! This brand is inspired by Korean beauty so it's no wonder how eye catching their products' packaging are.  

Products I'm eyeing: Lipstack in Peach My Day, Multiuse Heart Stick in Burnt Clay and Peach Crush, Juicy Dew Tint in Rose Apple and Deep Fig, Color Bento In More Brown


4. Kayu Beauty

-Kayu Beauty is a very new brand- in fact it's launching today, February 19! I've learned of its existence through Kayu Beauty CEO Ayn Bernos' TikTok and I got more excited when I saw that they'll be releasing morena-friendly lippies. Y'all know I love me some matte lippies so you bet I'll order one or two!

Products I'm eyeing: Kayu Kiss lippies in Luv U A Latte, Send Nudes, Clay With Me, and Watcha Pink


5. LoveClub Beauty

-I discovered this brand when I was searching for, wait for it: lip balms. And hey, look, they also have lippies!

Products I'm eyeing: Mellow Matte Lip Stain in Half Baked and Peach Tea, Butter Balm Lip Therapy


6. Friday Skin Beauty Co.

-Just like Bubbly Skin, I discovered this brand when I was looking for sunblocks. As the brand name suggests, most of their products are skincare but they also carry lip tints. 

PS. I'm still waiting for their sunblock restock!

Products I'm eyeing: Frësh Soleil Defense Cream 70 PA+++, Frësh Skin Renew Face Cleanser,Aloe Vera Soothing Mist 


7. Chuu Beauty

-Not to be confused with Chu Chu Beauty. Chuu Beauty got my attention because their lippies look great. Shade range is great and that lip gloss? Ugh, so shiny!! Gimme, please!

Products I'm eyeing: 2IN1 Balmy Lip Gloss in Garnet, Neutral, and Skin Tan, Mini Chick-Flick Liquid Lipstick in Regina, Cher and Elle.


8. Kloss Beauty

-Okay, so I don't think this brand is related to Karlie Kloss whatsoever haha! However, I am very interested with their lippies. Plus, the packaging look so cute!

Products I'm eyeing: Kloud Kiss in On The Rocks, Koi, Off Duty, and Tarot


9. Sundays Moderne Beauty

-I encountered this shop when I was looking for water-activated liners. And daaaaamn, their liner collection is impressive! From mattes to pastels to metallics, they pretty much have it all!

Products I'm eyeing: Meteor Liners in Ascella, Rhea, and Belinda, The Universals All-in-One Coloursticks in Celeste and Neoma, The Sparklight Series in Elara


10. Hey Hue

Hey Hue's another shop where you can find water-activated liners. Their liners are relatively cheaper than Sunday's but their collections are just as impressive!

Products I'm eyeing: Chroma Shift Hydra Liners in Maiden, Blueflame,  Bitemarks, and Advent, Metaliners in Animal and Empress, DUO liners in Bonnie & Clyde and Macchiato


Are there any local beauty brands you think I should look into? Drop 'em in the comments! x

Photos from: Bubbly Skin PH Facebook page, Dear Self Beauty Facebook page, Chu Chu Beauty Facebook page, Kayu Beauty Facebook page, LoveClub Beauty Facebook page, Friday Skin Co Facebook page, Chuu Beauty Facebook page, Kloss Beauty Facebook page, Sundays Moderne Beauty Facebook page, Hey Hue PH Facebook page.

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Woooww!!! I really really loved this blog post because I've never heard about these brands.

    Do you know if any of these brands are vegan and cruelty-free? I want to try some of these.

    Have a nice weekend!
    Aisha

    www.aishettina.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't looked deeply into them but I'm pretty positive most of them are! xx

      Delete