Milk Tint Mondays with GRWM Cosmetics Multi-use Creamy Tint in Wintermelon

by - Monday, May 16, 2022

 


Mellow melon.

(Click here for 100% Sugar and Cheesecake)


Today I'm gonna veer away from pinks and reds and talk about a new shade- orange. Okay, not gonna lie, orange tones/shades are not my cup of tea because I'm 100% convinced that they don't complement my skintone. That's really the reason why my collection is void of any oranges- until now. Now I find myself more open to trying more colors- and yes, that includes orange- because now I realize that some shades of orange DO go well with my skintone!


The Milk Tint for today is Wintermelon, described as a warm apricot peach. I actually thought of not getting this because Wintermelon seems like a shade that won't look good on me but I went ahead and got it anyway. The selling point? The fact that you can also use it as a color corrector!


Here's a little demo, if you will. Orange correctors cancel blue tones on the skin, which includes the undereye areas. I also went ahead and applied some on the corners of my mouth where my veins are. After blending Wintermelon out, I went ahead and applied my base (GRWM's Radiance Tint in 21 Almond- still my fave, my go-to, and perfect match) and ta-da! While you can still see hints of my undereyes and veins, the corrector did a good job in brightening those areas up, which in turn also brightened my face! Okay, reminding myself to never skip correcting again!


On my lips, Wintermelon is quite a nice alternative for an MLBB shade. It's giving me Cheesecake vibe, only in orange. It took me a couple of layers to get to the opacity I wanted but it still wasn't able to fully cover the dark areas of my lips. I also experienced some of it settling in between some of my lip lines. Guess I have to exfoliate then prime my lips before using Wintermelon to avoid this from happening again.


I quite like Wintermelon on my lids. It gives a nice peachy color to my lids without looking too bright. It's very blendable and easy to layer and I think a little shimmer would look good with it as well!


Okay, so this is what most surprised me- I absolutely love Wintermelon on my cheeks! It gives such a nice flush to my skin without it looking like a butterfly or allergy rash. It's such a nice color to wear for everyday because it gives color to my cheeks without looking too bright and obvious. Yeah, Wintermelon on the cheeks is a winner for me!


Full-face Wintermelon! Just like Cheesecake, I like this shade makes me look quite fresh, bright, and youthful. Wintermelon's not only a good everyday shade, it's also a nice alternative to pink! Not bad!


Though Wintermelon is a shade I don't usually reach for, I'll still incorporate in my everyday makeup routine as a color corrector and occasionally, as a blush. I'm not 100% sure on wearing it on my lips (still not convinced the shade complements my skintone) but I can see myself also wearing it on my lids from time to time. Overall, if you're not a big fan of peaches (or oranges in general) buy this anyway for color correcting because it's such a handy and effective product to incorporate in your makeup routine. (But also such a great color on the cheeks, I swear!)

Next Monday, we'll be joined by what I think is 100% Sugar's almost twin: Okinawa! 


You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Free from Herpes just in 2 weeks

    The best herbal remedy

    You can contact him …………….

    r.buckler11 {{@gmail}} com,,

    ReplyDelete