Sampling Samples: Belif Aqua Bomb Jelly Cleanser

by - Wednesday, June 29, 2022

 


Clean and hydrated.

I think it's been a while since I last featured a Belif sample so here's another one! The first two I featured were more of skincare samples (both were great btw) but today's sample is more for cleansing and hydrating. If you're looking for a new cleanser to try, check this sample I have for you today!

Belif's Aqua Bomb Jelly Cleanser is "formulated with amino acids and glycerin-based cleansing agents that gently remove makeup and impurities, and don't strip the skin of moisture." This cleanser has the same hydrating properties as Belif's The True Cream Aqua Bomb and is formulated without Sulfates SLS and SLES, and also contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances.

This cleanser can help those with skincare concerns such as dryness, pores, dullness and uneven texture. It is also suitable for those with combination, normal, and oily skin types.

The Aqua Bomb Jelly Cleanser has two main ingredients: first is Lady's Mantle, an  antioxidant-rich herb that has pore minimizing benefits and helps remove free radicals from skin. The second one is the Napiers Aqua formula, an ultra-hydrating formula that boosts hyaluronic acid.

I really like the formula of this cleanser. It starts out as a gel but instantly melts once you lather it on your face. The cleanser feels light on the skin and it doesn't feel like it's clogging my pores. I actually used it as a cleanser after removing my full face makeup with my ever favorite Bioré Aqua Jelly Makeup Remover and it was still able to remove the makeup leftovers on my skin. Like, I saw the cleanser turn a very faint shade of BB Cream haha! After rinsing it, my skin felt soft and hydrated and clean, but not the squeaky clean feel that also feels tightening and drying. 

Oh, this cleanser also smells a bit herby (probably because of the lady's mantle herb) but it's not too overpowering. It also goes away after rising the cleanser off so don't worry about having a lingering herby smell.

Would I get this cleanser in full size? Yes! It's a really gentle yet effective cleanser that feels so good on the skin. I think this'll be a good day and night cleanser since it's just so lightweight. I also really like how it makes my skin look alive and refreshed and most importantly- clean! 

You May Also Like

0 comments