Sunscreen Steal: Foodaholic Multi Sun Cream

by - Thursday, August 18, 2022

 


A recent purchase turned favorite.

I've finally finished my Luxe Organix Aqua Daily Sunscreen so I think it's time to try out a new one! When it comes to sunscreens, I only look for a few things: no white cast, doesn't feel heavy, can be used underneath makeup, and it should be affordable. (Honestly, sunscreens shouldn't be expensive af!) To make sure I get good deals, I made sure to look for a sunscreen during the 8.8 sale and I was successful! I was able to get a sunscreen that was affordable AND has good reviews- and I can't wait to share it with you!


Here's my new daily sunscreen, the Foodaholic Multi Sun Cream! It is a Korean sun cream containing SPF50+++ that provides protection from UVA and UVB rays for up to 12 hours. It claims to be water and sweat resistant, and has skin benefits like moisturization and lightening. 

Its top ingredients include adenosine, an anti-aging ingredient that activates the production of collagen, fibroblasts, and elastin for improved skin elasticity and smoothening wrinkles; and arbutin, a non-toxic whitening component that helps brighten spots and fights with unwanted pigmentation on the skin.


The Multi Sun Cream has a lotion-like appearance wherein it has a white opaque color and a very smooth and thin texture that's easily spread and blended. It has a very light sunscreen smell but one's that pleasant and actually tolerable. If you're not a fan of anything scented, don't worry, since the scent eventually goes away after a few minutes.


I wasn't really expecting a lot from this product but I was pleasantly surprised by it when I got to use it! Firstly, I wasn't expecting such a good formula from a budget sunscreen. This sunscreen has a thin yet lush texture that just feels so good on the skin. It doesn't feel heavy and sticky- it's just like applying your favorite lightweight cream moisturizer. The sunscreen gets absorbed easily by my skin and it leaves my skin feeling very well moisturized and supple. It takes a while to dry down but once it does, it doesn't have any tackiness to it and you can pretty much proceed with your day OR your makeup routine.

I've been using this daily and thankfully, this product hasn't caused any breakouts on my face even after sweating and oiling up so yay!

Another reason why I bought the Multi Sun Cream was because it can be used on both face and body. I do love a multi-use product and being a face and body sunscreen makes everything just easy and convenient! However, this is more of a "casual", running errands type of sunscreen, which means it won't hold up once you go swimming or do other water sports/activities. Best if you have a sunblock/screen specifically for those types of activities.


For a Php99 sunscreen, this is a freaking gem, if you ask me! The formula itself is just so good and I can honestly see myself using and hoarding this sunscreen for a long time. If it isn't obvious already, I 100% recommend this product, especially when you're on a budget and you like lightweight sunscreens. Go add this to your cart now- but leave some for me!

PS. Isn't it insane that I can buy 3 of the Multi Sun Cream for the price of just 1(!!!) Aqua Daily Sunscreen? Insaaaane!


You May Also Like

0 comments