Face Fluff: Anne Clutz Ultimate Beginner Powder Brush

by - Monday, December 26, 2022

 


For easy powdering.

Okay, so this is my last brush review for 2022! Don't worry, all the other brushes in the Anne Clutz set will be featured next year, just have to shoot them haha!

I saved one of the best face brushes for last! It's a brush I didn't really think much about but ended up loving. 


Here I have the humble Powder Brush. Again, it has soft synthetic bristles and a gold ferrule.


The Powder Brush is the hugest brush in the set- I mean, whew! I have a few powder brushes in my stash and none of them are as big as this brush. Not only does this brush have a huge brush head, it also has the softest, fluffiest feel. Honestly, it feels so good on the skin!


I use this powder brush two ways: one, to apply powder; and two, to sweep off excess powder whenever I bake. When I apply powder with it, it surprisingly doesn't pick up too much product like I thought it would.  The big brush head is actually an advantage because it covers and powders a huge area of my face, preventing me from overpowdering my face. Using this brush to sweep off excess powder is great as well as it leaves no traces of powder behind. Again, it feels so good on the skin! So fluffy!


Overall, I think I've found my new go-to powder brush. I absolutely love how it makes powdering and setting my face so easy and quick. The bristles are soft and not at all scratchy, which is a huge plus in my books because I hate scratchy brushes. I also love how it works really well with both loose and pressed powders. 10/10 would recommend getting your hands on this brush!


You May Also Like

0 comments