My Go-To Beauty Storage Box + What's Currently Inside

by - Wednesday, August 03, 2016


Where my most of my current products go.


I admit: I'm obsessed with storage. I don't know if that's the tita in me but I just find so much satisfaction when I browse or purchase storage bins, shelves, and the works. For the most part, the storage boxes I purchase are for my beauty and nail products. I have two makeup chests here at home but I only use it for gigs and such. When my products are just chilling at home, most of them are stored in boxes that are lidless, just so the products can breathe and have some fresh air.

For my personal things, I keep them in a smaller storage. I don't have a lot of products but I'm a messy person who tends to leave her makeup in different places. Hence, I bought a box to contain everything. Well, at least those products I'm currently using at the moment. 


I purchased the NiLa Vanity Box (one that can be multi-purpose, btw, as it can also be used as a first aid kit or toolbox) a few months back and I swear, it made my life so much easier. The box has two levels, one if you remove the compartment above. It has the right size so I can pretty much store a considerate amount of products inside. It also has a handle and a lock, though to be honest, the lock can be more secure. I mainly purchased this box to house products I'm going to do a review on but somehow I thought it would be better to make it as a personal makeup storage instead. I'm glad I did because it made me less of a maniac from going around the house searching for my mascara, brow duo, or eye primer.

Let me give you a tour on what's currently inside.


The top shelf is pretty shallow and has three divisions. The products in here are the ones I use the most so this area provides quick access to those products. I have my BB cream, my lippies, my current mascara, my brow duo + brow brush, eye primer, and clear brow mascara. Sometimes this gets shuffled and a few brushes find their way here. Teehee.


This is the inner/bottom part of the box. Here I place most of my face products and other products I don't use that much. This is also where I store my personal beauty blender because I also lose that thing, I swear! :))

Here I have my face primer, makeup wipes, blotting paper, concealers, face powder foundations, former brow duo I can't let go still, tinted brow mascara, another mascara, and a matte lip gloss.

This part is quite roomy still so I can fit around two eye palettes or quads. If you're wondering where the other products are like eyeliners, makeup palettes, and such, they're all in other storage boxes. I basically group everything so palettes are in one box, liners are in a separate pouch, etc. This is, I guess, my core box of bits and bobs. :)


I confess that I can't wait to purchase more storage boxes because this is a real obsession they just make my life easier! Because of these boxes, I get to locate the products I need in a flash and I get to organize to death which is very therapeutic and calming. Plus points for making my stash look good too! Oh, and if you're running out of storage space because of one too many hoards and you're reading this from New York City, Washington DC, Chicago, and Los Angeles, you might want to check out MakeSpace. They are a self-storage company that will pick up and drop off your items whenever you want. Really helpful if you're running out of space in your place, if you ask me. Head on to their website to know more about them, how they work, and their rates. Now that's one huge storage box I'd like to have, like, right now. :P

Got the NiLa Vanity Box for 129.50php at Il Centro Mall, Cainta, Rizal.


You May Also Like

0 comments