Sweat Out Anytime, Anywhere with ONLINEGYM4ME

by - Friday, January 13, 2017


Raise your hands if you gained a gazillion pounds over the holidays. Whoops!

Hey guys, welcome back! Today's post is a slight change from the usual beauty stuff I do/feature here in the blog. In a way, I guess this is still beauty-related but it's more focused on wellness. I figured this is a perfect time to feature something that could interest anyone who'd like to workout, or at least try, but don't want to do it on the gym. Because you know, some of us just aren't fans of such place. Interested? Keep reading.

A few months back, ONLINEGYM4ME contacted me, offering a chance for me to try out their classes. To be honest, I was a bit hesitant to collaborate with them because, hello? Working out? Exercise? That word was a joke to me until I started feeling differently. At some point, I realized I needed to, somehow, sweat out because I get tired and breathless easily, plus I felt really bloated and heavy- just plain unhealthy, overall. So I agreed with the collab, after a couple of days of convincing myself. It's for my own good anyway- so why the hell not?

So, what is ONLINEGYM4ME? Based in London, it's an online video platform that offers a wide array of workouts you can do whenever, wherever. Their workouts are targeted for those who'd like to get fit despite their busy schedules and of course, for those who'd like to workout in the comfort of their own home or space. What I like about ONLINEGYM4ME in general is that they encourage fitness no matter how busy you are and I like that their workouts are doable. You don't need to be a fitness guru to be able to follow along. Their workouts are really filmed and explained well, which makes exercising bearable and enjoyable. 

Now let me give you a little peek at their site.


Signing up is pretty easy: you can either sign up with your Facebook account or your email address. Then, they'll ask what your workout goal is: lose weight/fat, tone & tighten, release stress, increase mobility, or improve general health. After choosing, they'll design a workout plan for you to do. This plan changes every week so you get to do different workouts and classes. 


So here's what the primary look of the site once you've signed in. As you can see, there's a line of exercises I can do according to my chosen goal (in this case, improve general health). Their workouts primarily are: Yoga, Pilates, Aerobics, and General Training. 

If you're wondering why not everything's in English, it's because the site covers two languages: English and Slovenian. 

As you can see, ONLINEGYM4ME offers an assortment of classes. The videos vary in durations, too. Some are 30 minutes long but if you're pressed for time, the 15 minute-ones are perfect if you want a quick sweat out session. Since I'm not a Yoga kind of girl, the General Training exercises are my fave. These can be quite tough but oh so worth it! I swear, I feel like passing out every time I do a Fat Burning Program but the effect it has on my body is top notch. I also like doing Aerobics on days when I don't feel like passing out, haha! 

If you have time on your hands, you also have the option to catch a live class. 

I personally enjoy doing the workouts because they're taught by amazing trainers who really push and encourage people to complete the workouts. My personal favorites are Natasha (who handles the Fat Burning Programs), Assia (who covers both Pilates and Aerobics, and AJ (who teaches various General Training classes). Their classes will make you real sweaty but you'll feel so good afterwards, I promise! 


I'm happy that ONLINEGYM4ME was my first taste in working out because through their classes, I learned a lot of things, especially the importance of right form and posture, as well as the different kinds of moves in exercises. So far, I haven't experienced any injuries and that's because the trainers really tell you to watch out for your form and that it's okay to stop for a while if you feel tired or if something aches. I really enjoy the workouts and that I can do them on my own or do it with others. So see, ONLINEGYM4ME doesn't only promote fitness, it also encourages socialization! Because fact, working out with a friend or family member is fun.

(Before I end this post, I know you all are wondering how much weight I've lost. Well, I'm not one who tracks their weight so I can't tell you how much I've lost. I exercise to remove toxins in my body and to loosen up any tightness I'm feeling, as well as strengthen everything that can make me less tired and breathless. I'm definitely all about improving general health and weight loss is a lovely bonus. As long as I feel great about myself, numbers don't really matter, in my opinion.)

When you sign up, ONLINEGYM4ME gives you 14 days of free access to the classes and you have the option to upgrade your membership for a very affordable price. As a little treat for my readers, you sign up with this link (click here) for 1 month (!!) free access. That gives you 16 more days to achieve your body/weight/fitness goals (or to make sure that the holiday calories are really gone!)

Me, after doing a 15 minute class of Fat Burning Program. Burn, fats, burn!!


This post was made in collaboration with ONLINEGYM4ME.

You May Also Like

0 comments