Oooh, I'm shaking in my custom baby seal leather boots!

by - Saturday, November 06, 2010

  Yay for me for updating! It's been awhile since I wrote something here. Anyway let's get started.

  Yesterday, I was alone the whole morning and I got really bored with my Algebra (I was stuck with a question). When I was thinking of the correct solution and answer, I saw my E.L.F eyeliner pens and I instantly thought, "When don't I practice doing a winged eyeliner?" So without further hesitation, I grabbed my eyeliner pen in Midnight and I started doing a winged eyeliner. This is my third or fourth attempt to do it. I can say I'm getting better at it but I still have some issues regarding the length. So here is my semi-perfect casual winged eyeliner. 




  Please do ignore my untrimmed eyebrows. I'll be getting it done as soon as possible, I promise! :P

  Today, I watched MegaMind with Mom (Dad, on the other hand, watched Due Date). I was so freaking happy. I honestly haven't seen its trailer but I just felt like it was a good movie to see. I can't stop laughing. Don't you just love it when an anti-hero becomes the hero? So great.  This movie is awesome and entertaining. Won't mind buying its DVD along with Despicable Me. :)


  I like this quote the most:
"All men must choose between two paths. Good is the path of honour, friends and family. Evil... well, it's just cooler."
  After watching, my parents and I went to KFC to eat. I ordered their Pizza Twister and my all-time favorite, Chewy Cheese!


  Oh, I also bought the pair of red wedges I saw last week. It's on sale (10% off) and I love it. At last, my Forever 21 dress has a partner now. Yay!

  Hope you all had a nice Saturday!


You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. nice you did a great job, inggit much i still don't know how to do that winged eye effect :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thank you! I still can't get it perfect though :(

    ReplyDelete