What do you think I have down there? A gnome?

by - Saturday, November 13, 2010

  I had a fantastic day today. First because my urinalysis results are awesome. Negative on sugar and protein. My mom, dad, and I went to the doctor for a checkup (In case you don't know, I have SLE). My doctor said I'm doing well and she also told us that all her SLE patients will have a gathering/party next month. Good thing I know someone who'll be there too.
Oops, sorry for the dark photo -.-"

  After the checkup, we ate lunch and went to the house of my mom's aunt (who I consider one of my grandmothers or lolas). We just stopped by to give some goodies my dad brought home yesterday. We went to Robinson's Galleria to watch movies. Mom and Dad watched Unstoppable and I watched Easy A. Since my movie will start 40 minutes after theirs, I went to Mercury Drugstore to buy my medicine. Then I went to Best Sellers, the most awesome bookstore in Galleria. I bought two books and I will share it later. I'll share my Easy A review first.
  Easy A is a good movie. Nothing too amazing but it's not boring either. I love Emma Stone. I think she's a natural and hilarious actress. It was nice to see Amanda Bynes and Penn Badgely too. I think the moral of this movie is to be who you are. Don't pretend. Don't try too hard to fit in. It's better to be anonymous than to be someone who's always the subject of the rumor mill. The movie has funny parts as well. I give this movie a rating of 3 out of 5, 5 being the highest.


  Now to the books. I'm getting excited. :))

Oooh, what's in the bag?


  Yes, I now have Catching Fire in paperback and Witch & Wizard! I am so glad I already have CF in paperback because the hardbound copy is so expensive! The copy of W&W is cheaper than the first released edition and I've been dying to read it ever since I saw it. So hurray!

OMG, THE TRILOGY IS COMPLETE! And yay fro Ian Somehalder there. :D

  This Saturday was awesome. I hope tomorrow will be awesome too because I will see most of my friends in a school event. Til tomorrow!


You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. nice!
    i read that too!

    im a filipino, and i followed your blog recently.
    i wish you could post comments and follow mine too!
    thanks!
    :3

    ReplyDelete