What do you get when you combine skulls and the color black? A statement vest.

by - Saturday, January 29, 2011

I don't usually blog clothing items, but this is an exception. Here you go.

  Before anything else, let me tell you about my shopping weakness. I love anything black. Tops, bottoms, shoes, the works. Ever since I entered high school, I preferred black more than any color, with the exception of red. It's not because of the fact that black makes anyone look slimmer. I can't find any explanation either but every time I wear black, I feel more confident and comfortable. Black and I are inseparable. Forever.

  Another shopping weakness of mine: anything punk looking, especially skulls. I have no idea why I like skulls. I have two pairs of shoes with skull patterns. I have skull earrings. I like Jack Skellington. I like skulls but not to the point where everything I own has skulls in it. I like skulls probably because it has a punk feel to it.

  So what happens of you combine the two?



  This afternoon, I found a piece of clothing who got my attention. And when I saw it up close, I fell in love with it.


  It's a black skull vest! Did I mention that I also love vests? No? Well, okay, I LOVE vests. Vests spice any looks, even the most boring and plain looking ones. Black + Skulls + Vest = Best Combination Ever. Another reason I bought this was because it was on sale! How cool can that get?


I love the edgy look of this vest. Looks plain in the front, but it's all rockstar at the back. Even Mom told me to buy it! This is also my first expensive vest but I swear it was worth it.



This dude will definitely be in my luggage when I go to Singapore.


You May Also Like

0 comments