Vegetable Chips

by - Thursday, January 27, 2011

Third food post. 

   Ever since Mom ate blue potato chips, she can't stop blabbing about it. She really wanted me to try it. So when she had a lunch out with her friends, she found a shop that sells blue potato chips. Finally.



  So it's not entirely a bag of blue potato chips. But at least there are blue potato chips in it. What exactly is a blue potato? Is it just an ordinary potato mixed with blue food color? What the hell is it!?!?
  Well, blue potato is not an ordinary potato dyed blue. Blue potatoes do exist naturally. They originated in South America. It's called blue potato because it turns blue when cooked even though it's color purple.




  My verdict: The blue potato chips taste exactly like the usual potato chips. Definitely worth trying. I didn't like striped beet chips and the red sweet potato chips. I find it odd because both are kind of sweet and I'm not used to sweet salted chips. But I really liked the blue potato chips.

  After eating these healthy vegetable chips, I want my regular potato chips back.


You May Also Like

0 comments