Quick Suesh Haul

by - Saturday, December 17, 2011

  Paid Suesh a visit and did a little damage. ;)

  It has been a while since I last went to the Suesh showroom in Greenhills. Love how they have a lot of makeup/beauty products that aren't usually sold in malls or beauty stores. I originally planned to buy just their cotton quilts but I left the store carrying other products. Heehee.

  Cotton quilts (70php a pack. A pack has 100 pieces)
Unplanned item 1: A bent eyeliner brush (300php). Wanted to try and compare this to an angled eyeliner brush and MAC's 211.

Unplanned item 2: Taiwan Falsies in #7. Wanted to try these lashes as well because the first ones I bought were a bit short and may look weird on top of long natural lashes. These look so natural and light too!

  So there goes my quick haul. The traffic to and from Greenhills was i.n.s.a.n.e! So much for the Christmas holidays. :<

You May Also Like

0 comments