30th Birthday, etc.

by - Thursday, December 01, 2011

  It's Chrissie, not Carissie. Siiiigh.

  My sister turns 30!! She didn't go to work today so we went out to celebrate. Met them at The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands before going to Vivo City. Here are some photos (of mostly me, the tourist).

  
  Finally saw the flagship store of Louis Vuitton!

  Had lunch in Serenity, a Spanish restaurant in Vivo. Love that place! It's homey and cozy, not overly decorated but not under decorated. The food's good too!
 The food in the photo above is a must-try/ must-order! Pimientos Espanoles Rellenos de Carne Picada (Spanish Pepper Filled with Minced Beef).
 Huevos Estrellados con Jamon ibérico (Smashed Egg with Ibérico) 
Paella Valenciana

 We went to Secret Recipe to buy my sister's birthday cake: a small White Chocolate Macadamia. (First photo in this post)

Oh, and before going to Secret Recipe, we went Infinity to buy an iPad 2! My sister wanted to give me a graduation and Christmas gift so she chose to buy me the latest iPad. Chose the white version for a change. I may not have the latest iPhone, but I have the latest iPad which is waaaaaaaaaaaaay cooler than the iPhone. ;P

  Photos I took using Instagram:

I gave my sister a gift! Something from MAC. ;)

Make sure to follow me in Twitter! xx


You May Also Like

0 comments