April Favorites

by - Monday, April 30, 2012

It's the last day of April which means it's time for me to share my top ten April favorites! I know I don't really do monthly favorites but I guess this month's an exception. ^^

  Here's a list of my favorites:

1. Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Sun Defense for Face SPF 50
- I've been using this all month, especially when I go out. It moisturizes my face and at the same time serves as a nice sunblock, perfect for summer! Oh, and I'll be writing a blog post about this too which hopefully will be up soon.

2. Garnier BB Eye Roll-On
- I heard this product when I watched Sarah Walker's makeup tutorial. Apparently, we don't have the concealer roll-on, only the BB one. I got this and tried it....and I fell in love. It does brighten the eye area and it doesn't dry up the skin. I also mix it with my liquid concealer to get my right shade.

3. HBO's Game of Thrones
- Holy freaking crap. This show. How come I only watched it this month?? At first I wasn't really sure if it was my "thing" because I heard that it's so gory and bloody, but since I was looking for a new show to watch, I tried watching the first episode to see if I'll like it. The next thing I know I started watching the second, the third, up to the tenth episode nonstop! This show is definitely out of my TV Shows comfort zone but I can't help the show's pull. And I've always been interested in medieval times, in kings, princes and princesses, kingdoms, the works. Oh and for the bloody parts, well, you'll eventually get used to it. And also there are explicit scenes here, so if you're not comfortable watching those scenes.....you can always look away. :P

And here's a photo of the love of my life Jon Snow.

4. The Avengers

- MOVIE OF THE MONTH! Omigosh, I was so excited to see this! The movie's really good, a perfect mix of action, comedy, and more action. It was sooooo good to look at Captain America (oh haii, Chris Evans) and honestly, I don't like Thor and Loki to shut up because of their awesome accents (Chris Hemsworth's Australian and Tom Hiddleston's English). I loved the Hulk a lot, and I wish I had Hawkeye's awesome archery skills. Tony Stark's still the same funny/arrogant person we all love, and oh my Black Widow's kickass sexy! I demand for a sequel!

5. 8Bit Ninja
- I am addicted to this game. I guess you really have to try it yourself because I have no idea how to prove that it's fun and addicting.

6. Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick
- Oh boy. This book. This third book of the Hush, Hush series. If you haven't read the Hush, Hush series, you better read it asap.

7. Harper's Bazaar Singapore April 2012
- My sister sent this through mail and I'm so happy I finally have it. Not gonna lie, I want to have it because Coco Rocha's in the cover. :P Anyhow, I also love the articles inside it, especially the current runway trends.

8. Chasing The Sun music video

- Ahhh, The Wanted's new music video is sooooo goood!!

9. America's Next Top Model Cycle 18 Episode 8: Georgina Chapman
- I love their photoshoot in this episode! It was so girly and colorful and so Hello Kitty! My most favorite costume was the kimono Seymone wore. Cute! And I must say, Ann He did a great job with the photography. Kudos!

10. Maroon 5 "Payphone"

- This song is on repeat on my player! I love the beat, the vibe, even the lyrics. But you know what I love the most? Adam Levine's voice. *swoon*

And there you have it, my ten April faves! What's YOUR April faves? 


You May Also Like

0 comments