Call me crazy, I was born to make a mess

by - Thursday, May 31, 2012

  I've always wanted to try out dip dyed hair but I wasn't exactly thrilled of the idea of bleaching my hair. I tried out the chalk method but I found it too messy. I was about to try the food coloring method but my mom reminded me that I have black hair and it might not work. So when I reached the hair dye section of the supermarket, I found this shade called light fuchsia. Considering that I have dark hair, I know it will eventually look like red dye. But since I wanted to experiment, I bought it and dyed a third of my hair twice. Finally, the sun was up today so I was able to take decent photos. It may not look like, well, professionally done dip dye (duh) but I think I did a pretty good job. Or maybe it's just me. Oh well.

You May Also Like

0 comments