LOTD: Glitter Wings

by - Thursday, July 26, 2012

  I didn't have a particular look to do for this post so I just decided to take a rest from eyeshadows and just play with eyeliners. I saw glitter liner in my kit so I decided to use them for this LOTD. :)


1. After priming my lids, I first used this matte white shadow all over my lids. I also used a matte brown eyeshadow for my crease to create warmth and depth.

2. Using a gel eyeliner, I created a winged liner on both of my eyes. You can either use a gel eyeliner or a pencil liner. This will serve as the outline and base for the glitter liners. Winged liners come in different forms, you can either make it super bold and dramatic or you could just keep it simple. This is how I usually do my winged liner. I call it kitty liner because it's subtle and a bit curved.

3. The first glitter liner I used was this one. I applied it on top of the first eyeliner I did.

4. Next liner are these ones I got from my school in Singapore. Unlike other glitter liners where the glitters are finely milled, these liners are the total opposite. The glitters are really chunky and it's a bit difficult to use. They also dry longer. That's the main reason why I applied the pink one on the outer corners only. If I did line my whole upper lashline, it will just scatter all over my lid.
5. Curl your lashes, apply mascara, and you can even put on falsies. Apply mascara on the bottom lashes too and coat the lashes with the gold glitter liner.

6. For the lips, I applied this pink lipstick to complement the pink liner.

  I think this look is great for a night out or if you just want to do something different with your usual winged liner. You can always use different color combos like red/gold, silver/green, pink/purple, etc.
Have fun!

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. You look pretty with eyeliner! Thanks for sharing this look. The bold black liner makes your eyes pop :)

    NingNing

    Would love it if we could follow each other!!
    http://underrated-gems.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete