I'm Baaaack!!

by - Monday, July 16, 2012

 Oh my goodness, I missed writing blog posts!! In case you're wondering why I've been MIA recently, it's because of my (now defunct) laptop. It all started with a busted laptop charger which eventually led to the laptop's own demise. I'll miss you, buddy, I'll miss you. :| I can blog with my iPad but for some reason it can't upload photos so writing a blog post is pretty useless. I don't have a laptop right now but thankfully my Dad recently bought his own laptop so that's what I'm currently using. A lot of things happened, so here's a short run down:

1. My very adorable nephew, Hugo, was born on July 3rd.
  He's so cuuuuuuuuuuute!!!! I can't wait to see him next month when Mom and I visit my sister in Singapore. I can't stop staring at him. /obsessedauntforthewin :)))

2. Robert Sheehan was cast as Simon Lewis for City of Bones.
  Totally unexpected but definitely the best choice for Simon. I'll admit, I've always wanted Logan Lerman to play Simon, but when I heard that Robert got the part, I literally squealed and giggled! I LOVED him during his Misfits days and I got really sad when he left the show. Ahhh, I can't wait to see him in the big screen!!!!

3. MAC Archie's Girl Collection for Spring 2013
  About time, don't you think? I grew up reading Archie comics so naturally, I'm really looking forward to this collection! As to whether I'm Team Betty or Team Veronica, my answer is.......Team Veronica!! Until now I can't believe I still ship Archie/Veronica. xD

4. Game of Thrones New Characters for Season 3

I was a little (okay, very) disappointed when I heard that Kit Harrington won't be able to join the GoT panel at SDCC 2012 because of a broken ankle (Bless you, Lord Snow). Good thing they released this video containing the new faces and characters of season 3! Mark you calendars, Season 3 will premiere on 3/31/13.

  I can't remember everything I need to put here since I'm still overwhelmed by the fact that I can blog again. :)) I still can't POST regularly since Dad has to take his laptop to his office from Mondays to Friday mornings, so for now it means that I can only update every Fridays to Sunday evenings. But that's better than not blogging at all, right?

See you in my next post!

You May Also Like

0 comments