LOTD: Pop of Sunset Blvd

by - Saturday, July 21, 2012

  Today's LOTD consists of a neutral eye with a pop of gold shadow on the lower lashlines. I used the first four eyeshadows in my Kat Von D Tattoo Candelabra Palette and finished the look with a subtle winged liner and lipgloss.

1. After priming my lids, I applied this pretty champagne shadow called Precious.


2. For my crease, I used Downtown, which looks like a copper/bronze shadow. It's also one of my favorite shadows in this palette. 

3. For highlight, I used the lightest shadow, First Class.

4. Before applying the gold shadow, I lined my lashline first with this pencil from The Body Shop called Burnished Amber. You can also use a white eyeliner pencil which will make the gold shadow look more vibrant. If you use a darker liner like this one, it will make the gold shadow a bit toned down.

5. For the "pop", use the gold eyeshadow called Sunset Blvd to smudge the liner.

6. Time to apply eyeliner, mascara, and/or false lashes!

7. For lips, I just applied lip balm and this orchid colored lipgloss from Simple Pleasures.

See you in my next LOTD! xx

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Great post! This is amazing! ^^ You have a great blog, mind to follow each other? :)

    See you soon on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look! You are so pretty ;) You are also a beauty blogger like me pala. You can check out my blog if you like. Maybe we can follow each other? :)

    iyahiyahyo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete