S$2 Beauty Buy: Spa Paradisa Lip Butter in Sweet Coconut

by - Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Sharing this beauty steal with you today! While looking around Watsons last month, this product caught my eye- well, the packaging did. So friggin' cute right? When I saw it was a lip butter, I decided to try it out since my lips needed some TLC that time. I wasn't familiar with the brand but hey, I'm always up to trying new things!


I used it as soon as I got home and I'm still using it now. I think it's really good. It's not sticky, thick, or heavy on the lips. It's like slapping on a really hydrating sheer lipstick, minus the color, of course. I also like that it doesn't get removed easily even after eating or drinking. I can still feel the product on my lips so even if I don't bring it with me, my lips are still hydrated. I like that it's tasteless although I had to get used to the smell. The smell reminds me of those old vanilla scented candles back home. Don't ask why or how but that's what I think! :))

For S$2, this is one of my favorite beauty buys. It's such a good lip butter: hydrating, long lasting, has vitamin e, and has a winning packaging. The best thing is that it's free from parabens. Affordable and safe beauty: check!

PS. This lip butter also comes in Juicy Passionfruit! ;)

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. hey hi I was just curious where can I find this product? I haf been to several stores but cant seem to find it in Singapore currently

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! If I remember correctly, I got it in Watsons Plaza Singapura. I'm still not sure if the lip balm is still available, though. :)

    ReplyDelete