The Face Shop Warehouse Sale Haul

by - Friday, November 07, 2014

Damn right it's another haul. :P

Last week, The Face Shop SG held a three-day warehouse sale. The Face Shop's probably the only Korean beauty brand that I like so I made sure to check it out- even if the venue is totally unfamiliar to me. Thank goodness Kallang's near from our place! 

On the first day, I took Bus 23 and alighted at Aft Infineon, 2 stops later. When I got out of the bus, I felt like I was in The Hunger Games, like I was in the middle of nowhere. I decided to walk and find the building. I walked, went the wrong way, went the other way, went to a storage warehouse lot, walked back, turned, until I finally(!) saw the building. All that walking was worth it though since the sale was a sight for sore eyes. The sale was held in a room and I saw exciting stuff! Here are the ones I got that day:

Nail polishes: 2 for S$5
Yes, yes, I went straight to the nail polish table! Most of the nail polishes were glitter polishes which was pretty fine by me cause I've been wanting to buy some to add to my stash. These nail polishes are pretty big and for S$2.50, these are a steal! 

Nail Wraps: 2 for S$5
Since these were available too, I decided to give these a try. My sister gave me some nail wraps for my birthday but for some reason I can't convince myself to use them because they're the MAC Simpsons nail wraps! Too darn cute and pricey to wear! /huu. Anyway, I decided to grab some nail wraps to try. Isn't the skull wraps badass? :D

Fermented Adlay Foam Cleanser, Rice Water Bright Lip & Eye Remover, & Fermented White Tea Foam Cleanser: S$2 each
Got some skincare sample-sized products to try too! I like that there were travel-sized items because I think they're so cute and reasonable. At least I'll be able to try their cleansers at a fraction of a price. I also think these would make good stocking stuffings!

Make Me Star Gel Liner Pencils: S$2 for S$10
The sale won't be a proper sale without makeup, amiright? I swatched these pencil and I was amazed at how creamy these were! I didn't really expect a lot from these but these impressed me! I decided to get 05 and 02, two pencils that don't have chunky glitter. These gel liner pencils actually remind me of Urban Decay's Glide-On Eye Pencils so if you're also into those, you may want to check Face Shop's pencils cause they're pretty good.

On the third and last day, I went back to check the sale one last time. This time, however, I was able to get there without breaking a sweat. Bus 125, you're a savior! I alighted right in front of the building and the only walking I did was to the elevators and to the sale room. Woot!

 Nail polishes: 2 for S$5
Last hurrah on the polishes, yes? Figured I get two more before the sale ends. Gotta stock up on glitter polishes cause Christmas is coming and it requires loads of shiny stuff including glitter!

Lovely Eyes ME:EX: 2 S$5
Since it was the last day, I decided to pick up two shadows to try. I got a peachy shade and a dark green shadow. No idea how these feel or look because there were no samples so Imma Google swatches and all the jazz. Still don't know if I'll use these or give them as Christmas gifts though. We'll see!

Chia Seed Fresh Cleansing Foam: S$3 & Core Seed Purifying Essence: S$5
These were new items in the mix! Apparently the chia seed line was released here in Singapore this year so technically this line is still new. Well thanks to the sale I get to try em! I got another cleansing foam (cause you can never have enough travel-sized cleansing foams) and a purifying essence/moisturizer.

VDL Lumilayer Primer: S$5
Speaking of new things, there's a new makeup line on sale: VDL! The VDL table's more on makeup products like lipsticks, stains, bases, and primers. I got the Lumilayer Primer that somehow reminds me of Hourglass' primer in terms of appearance and texture. Passed up on the other primer which has a silicone-ish texture though.

And that's pretty much it! I'm pretty happy with my haul and hopefully they hold another sale next year so I can try more TFS/VDL items! I will review most of the products I have here so stay tuned for that. Thanks for reading!

You May Also Like

0 comments