The Anti-Gravity Footwear

by - Friday, November 14, 2014

New shoes!

I got a new pair of sandals last week from a footwear sale. While my sister got a pair of heels and cute, bright sandals, I got something that screams "me": a black gartered pair of sandals from Easy Spirit. It was love at first sight. I love how it's a little edgy and different from the usual strappy sandals I saw. Black is my fave color so that was a plus. But there was something intriguing about this pair.


Apparently, this one's a part of the Anti-Gravity line. Footwear in this line features "millions of nitrogen-filled Micro Bubbles to help you defy gravity". At first I was like "What does that mean!?" but then I started using these shoes and then it just hit me. The shoes were very lightweight and very comfy- after you break them in, that is, You won't feel the weight of your shoes. It's genius! Breaking in them was quite challenging for me though.

I wore them for around 3-4 days straight so of course it hurt like hell, mainly on the soles. There are two rough patches on each sandal and that's what causes the pain. Friction maybe. The garters also contributed to the pain but that's a minor one. But alas, after a few days of pain and a rest day, I did it! I wore them yesterday and it was a breeze. Now they're my favorite shoes to wear. They go well with everything: shorts, jeans, printed shirts, plain shirts. Hell, I think they'll look good with short casual dresses too! 

To more adventures, foot pics, and defying gravity!

You May Also Like

0 comments