A Lil Watsons Haul

by - Thursday, May 07, 2015

I still have a few days here in Singapore before I fly back to Manila but I thought it was time to start shopping for supplies. I like shopping for makeup stuff here in SG because there's a lot of options here and some items are cheaper than the ones in Manila, I went to Watsons two days ago and here's what I got.

The main reason I went to Watsons was to pick up the Biore Micellar Cleansing Water. I swear by Biore's Makeup Remover for Eye & Lip (note to self: must restock!) so I'm really excited to try their version of micellar water. I opted to get the small bottle to test out although I'm so tempted to get one more, you know, for good measure. :P

Hallelujah, the Watsons Refreshing Facial Cleansing Wipes is back in my life! This is probably the only makeup wipe I love. I didn't really expect a lot from it the first time I bought it but after using it, I became a fan. It works wonderfully! I swear it works better than Biore's Facial Sheets and it's cheaper too. The best part is: I got it on sale! 2 for S$5.90 (-ish)? Score!

Another Biore product I got is my fave Black Pore Pack. I still have a pack and a half of it back in Manila but I wasn't able to bring some here. My nose is begging to have a nose strip sesh like RIGHT NOW so a new pack it is. Besides, you can't have enough nose strips in your stash, amirite?

Last item I got is essence Colour & Go 101 Absolute Pure. Looking at it now, I'm not sure if it's a top coat. For starters, it doesn't say so in the bottle. So like, is it just clear polish? Which technically is a top coat? WAIT, WHAT. I'll update you all on this one. Don't worry, momma's gonna get some answers. ;)

And that's it! I think I have another beauty haul on the way but it's more like a beauty dump than a haul. :)) Still a work in progress but do watch out for that! I'll also put up a couple of interesting posts in the next couple of days that may or may not be about piercings. Teehee.


You May Also Like

0 comments