Your Best Lips Ever with Dazzle Me's Skin Fellow Nourishing Lip Sleeping Masks

by - Monday, February 12, 2024

 


Soft and nourished.

One must-have in my skincare and makeup stashes is a good lip balm or treatment. I feel like we should also show our lips some TLC just as much as we treat and pamper our skin, you know? I'm someone who always needs a good lip treatment because for some reason, I always have some dry areas and flakiness on my lips. I just hate it when I apply my lippie and end up with some crusty looking lips! So yes, lip balm is an essential product for me for every day and night.  



     I'm quite happy with the lip balm I'm currently using but of course I'm still game to try new lip treatments! Currently, I've been using Dazzle Me's The Skin Fellow Nourishing Lip Sleeping Masks which are soft as pudding overnight lip treatments that not only repair and nourish the lips, but also help reduce the dullness and the appearance of lip lines and dark pigmentation. These masks are formulated with lip-loving ingredients such as shea butter extract and rosehip oil for deep nourishment, and grape seed extract that help in brightening lip color and lip lines.

The sleeping lip masks are free of talc, mineral oil, and alcohol and are cruelty- and paraben-free. Each mask retails for ₱169 and contains 3 grams of product.




 Packaging-wise, their overall look is eye-catching and adorable! The box each mask comes in is cute and pink and contains vital information like how to use it, ingredients, the variant of the mask, and the expiry date.

The packaging of the product itself is simple and pretty straightforward. It has a white screw-top lid and a pink jar/bottom that's easy to use and, so far, isn't prone to leaking or smearing. The whole jar isn't too big and wide so it's easy to just chuck it in a makeup pouch or bag. The spatula is small and cute, with a white handle and a silicon applicator/tip!



The masks come in two variants: 01 is Strawberry, which is pink and smells sweet and fruity, while (my fave) 02 is Coffee which smells like a freaking scrumptious latte!

    Texture-wise, the masks really are pudding-like. They're soft and quite creamy but surprisingly not viscous. I thought they'll have a slightly petroleum jelly-like feel but the texture's really more of a creamy balm, if that makes sense. On the lips, it feels thin and creamy with a bit of slip but definitely without the greasy feel.  




    Though these masks are marketed as an overnight lip treatment, they can also be used three more ways. One: you can use it daily, like a lip balm, whenever your lips feel dry; two: you can use it as a lip primer to prep the lips before applying any lip product; and three: you can use it as a lip topper as it can add shine and dewiness to the lips.

    Personally, using this mask as an overnight lip treatment is my favorite way to use it. I find that applying quite a thick layer of it at night really gets the job done as I wake up with soft, flake-free lips in the morning. As a primer, it softens the lips enough that after a few minutes, you can scrub off the flakes off your lips, leaving you with a soft and smooth canvas. As a daily balm, I like that it doesn't get smeared off easily even after drinking and eating. I haven't tried it as a lip topper yet but I feel like this'll be great when paired with any drying lippies, like tints or mattes.

All I can say is that these masks do a really good job in moisturizing, nourishing, and repairing my lips. My lips are prone to dryness so best believe that I combat chapped lips almost everyday and these masks really help in softening and repairing my lips. Not only that, these masks also make my lips look plump, juicy, and healthy! 



Overall, I quite like the Skin Fellow Nourishing Sleep Masks! They're really great when your lips need deeper nourishment and moisturization or when your lips need a little bit more TLC. I like that these masks don't feel greasy at all and that they get absorbed easily. The little spatula it comes with adds to the experience and yes, it's more fun to use with the applicator! Love that the applicator is soft and bendy and gets in every curve of my lips- might even try it with lippies haha! These nourishing lip masks, in my opinion, are worth getting and stashing in your own kit, especially if you're prone to dry and chapped lips!

You May Also Like

0 comments