Tagaytay Trip Day 1.

by - Monday, April 25, 2011


  So last Thursday, my parents and I went to Tagaytay as planned. It was really nice to go somewhere cold this summer. 

  After lunch, I convinced my parents to take me to People's Park (which was just across where we ate) because I wanted to go horseback riding. It was so nice to ride a horse again. If I remember correctly, the last time I rode a horse was 12 or 13 years ago in Baguio. Hooray for me then! :))

  The place where we stayed was somewhere near the Tagaytay Convention Center. Cool place though I love staying inside our room and watch tv. Yes, that's how boring I am. Though in the afternoon, we just roamed around the compound before hearing mass. And boy, talk about traffic!

  And that ends Day 1. I really don't want to flood this post with tons of photos so let's settle with these. There will be another post coming soon so check that out as well.


You May Also Like

0 comments